Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter portraits - minisessions next week

I'm having an Easter portrait party at my house, March 26th and 27th. I will have bunnies, a couple of nice backgrounds, and some simple Easter props and flowers. I'm so excited! I'm more than halfway booked already, but if you're interested please give me a call or email! I still have a few morning and afternoon slots on Friday, and some afternoon slots on Saturday.

These are 30 minute mini-sessions, intended for one or two children (if you want your whole family we might want to reserve 2 slots). The session fee is $50, paid in advance. $25 of your session fee will go towards your print purchase as long as you do so within 30 days of viewing your images.

I just finished making this petal mat - I've been wanting one forever but didn't want to buy something & then have it look cheap. So, since I have plenty of free time (ha!), I decided to make one myself. I love it! My main purpose is for baby pictures, but I love it with my girls also. I can totally see using it for senior girls too. I will have this also for Easter portraits if you're interested.

Albuquerque children baby photography

Albuquerque children baby photography

No comments:

Post a Comment