Saturday, September 4, 2010

School fundraiser - portraits in the park - {Albuquerque family photography}

A few months ago I was asked to do a fall fundraiser for a local charter school. My fall time is so extremely busy that I told them I'd be happy to do a fundraiser in August, and it ended up working out that way with some really fun sessions. I promised to have everyone's proofs posted by the end of this week, and I'm not sure if this is funny or sad, but I just posted the last 2 sessions now - Saturday night - just before midnight. So technically I made it, but... my intent was definitely to not wait until the very last second. (We had a birthday party in our family that I hadn't planned on... so much fun, but a couple of days where I didn't get any photography done).

Anyway. I loved these mini-sessions - they were 30 minutes long, and I was very happy with what we could get done in that amount of time. We were at a local park, one I love, and with every session we got some great family pictures, kids pictures, individuals, and some fun candids of kids playing. I think I'll use this same format for mini-sessions for this fall coming up. I really like pictures at parks - it's a great bribe to sit for a few family portraits before playing! And I love pictures of playing - they tend to be my favorites.

Here are a couple of the families - it was interesting how different all of them turned out, with the different (and FUN) personalities involved.

Family #1 -
Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Family #2 -
Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer
So if you are waiting for me to do something, perhaps wondering what I'm doing instead of responding, this was what... :) - I'll get back to work Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment