Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Soccer pictures, very serious stuff - {Albuquerque team sports photography}

If you call me for an appointment this fall, you're likely to hear me say "Let me check our soccer schedules..." We love soccer in our family. I'm lucky that both our kids' teams let me be the team photographer, so we don't have to spend a Saturday having pictures done somewhere inconvenient. (Actually I've never gone to the team photos - maybe it's fine? :) ) Anyway we did some quick team pictures before practice.

If you are interested in having me do your sports team's pictures, I have special sports packages and would love to set something up. Right now afternoon practice is a great time for some quick pictures because the light is nice (I just have to fit it in around OUR practices...) I also love to do game photography to get some great action pictures.

The expected team picture (even my most posed team picture is a little casual):
Albuquerque sports photographer

Now the "silly picture":
Albuquerque sports photographer

They were supposed to be looking tough (but protested, saying "that's a BOY pose!" - what does that say about the aggressiveness of these cute girls?):
Albuquerque sports photographer

And my daughter's top pick, the ball-throwing team picture:
Albuquerque sports photographer

Then I tinkered with a new lens while they practiced & during water breaks:
Albuquerque sports photographer

Albuquerque sports photographer

Albuquerque sports photographer

Albuquerque sports photographer

Albuquerque sports photographer
We're glad to have such nice friends to play soccer with!

No comments:

Post a Comment