Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Week Specials - Announced on Facebook

I am truly thankful for this amazing year of photography. I've been much busier than any year before, and I love the challenges and opportunities that presents. I'm so grateful for my wonderful clients - beautiful babies, talented seniors, and happy families. I have enjoyed every session - just did a mental check to see if I can honestly write that, and it's true!

I've been busy enough this year that I haven't done much in the way of specials (or newsletters, for that matter...) so I thought Black Friday week might be a good time to give some really good discounts. And a giveaway too. Some of these will be for future sessions, some can be for sessions from the past, and most would also make a great Christmas gift. These will be one-day specials only and they will only be found on Facebook.

I will post the specials on my Etherdox Photography facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/etherdox.photography - so starting Monday November 22nd, check every day that week for a new special. To get the special offer or discount, just leave a comment (you will need to "like" my page) or press "like" for that post.

It feels so ironic - that just when I have the most sessions I could be posting, I have the least time to do it. I've had so much fun in the bosque this fall. The weather and color have been so gorgeous, and I've enjoyed every fun family. Here are a couple different families with some pictures that I love:

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

No comments:

Post a Comment