Monday, November 1, 2010

Sale on Greeting Cards - {Albuquerque baby photographer}

Now's the time of year when I start wishing I didn't need to sleep at all. And I thought I was busy in August! :) Blogging is definitely taking the back seat, but I'd like to keep posting some favorites when I can. I have a huge backlog of sessions, did 2 more today, 1 more tomorrow, and I think 10 more this weekend. Ummmmmm, when will I do anything else? Luckily it's the last week of soccer - that will help.

I am SO excited - my favorite lab has started offering press printed cards (and other things too). Their quality is amazing - I have switched to them for all my photo printing, even though they are more expensive. It's worth it! Now they are doing folded & flat cards, including the die-cut cards I showed here, and they're having a sale through December 1st! I know this will just be annoying to any of you who are waiting on your sessions, but I'm going to do a sale too.

Greeting cards are 20% off for the month of November. Hooray! Even die-cut cards.

I'm going to order my own Christmas cards ASAP, but in the meantime here is a darling baby announcement I just ordered. I can't wait to get them back! (To his mom - you can have the 20% off too, how awful would it be to post your cards & not offer that to you? :) )

Albuquerque newborn portrait photography

Albuquerque newborn portrait photography

And, here's a really sweet baby I met a couple of weeks ago. He was so happy! His session was perfectly easy, even though he is 3 months old, which can be a tricky age for photography. I loved getting to meet him - just look at these beautiful smiles!
Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

No comments:

Post a Comment