Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Holiday cards 2010 - {Albuquerque family photographer}

I was so excited when I saw these new cards at my favorite lab! I've actually seen them a couple of good places - they are the newest thing I guess. They are really very flexible - I'm posting a couple of designs but I'll surely come up with more before the season is over. I love the impact that sending a die-cut Christmas card makes. (Now... this will give me extra incentive to actually get a Christmas card of my own done... BEFORE Christmas this year!) I have some more information on my website.

If you are interested in holiday greeting cards, I am offering a 20% discount on a purchase of 50 or more die-cut cards for any of my clients having a fall session. Just call or email me if you have any questions! These first six cards are 5x5" or 5x7" flat double-sided cards. You can have text or a picture on the back as well.

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

And some regular rectangular cards too - these are newly designed for this season, but I still have the old designs from last year too.
Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

Albuquerque family portrait photography

No comments:

Post a Comment