Sunday, October 3, 2010

Senior portraits downtown - {Albuquerque senior photography}

I had another blast of a night with this amazing girl and her friend. I REALLY like doing senior portraits. It's so fun! This year I've done a lot more of them than in the past, and I just really enjoy it. So anyway, we went downtown. Can I just say - downtown is a great place for portraits. She was a ton of fun, again, and I love it when people bring a friend.
Albuquerque best senior portraits

Love, love, love this. Is this the coolest parking lot ever???
Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

One great thing about bringing a friend is that there is someone there to make you laugh. I love the genuine laughing pictures.
Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

I found this really neat sculpture - I love it! My husband likes to weld, so metal sculptures capture my interest.
Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

We happened to catch the last reflection of the sun on its way down.
Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

Albuquerque best senior portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment