Friday, October 1, 2010

Three month old baby girl - {Albuquerque baby photography}

This darling little baby came for her 3 month old portraits. She was super happy and sparkly. We played with her for awhile - and then she got very serious! For all our coaxing, we had a hard time getting any smiles towards the end of her session. So I was very happy when I looked at my card and found lots of sweetness. Three months old can be tricky - they always smile and coo at home, but sometimes not so much for the camera. This is not the first time when I've had a mom tell me she was surprised at how many good images I ended up with - great to hear. :)

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

Albuquerque baby photography

No comments:

Post a Comment