Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween cards - {Albuquerque portrait photography}

I can't believe it's almost Halloween time! It seems like I just made last year's costumes, and now I'm getting those requests: "Mom, WHEN are you going to make my ______ costume?" I'm meant to be making a very scary fraction costume (or maybe my amazing husband is making that one) and an octopus costume. And I'm hoping to convince my 3rd child to wear something in her EXTREMELY EXTENSIVE dress-up drawer.

Anyway, I was looking through my card files and found these fun Halloween cards I designed last year. I know there's not a lot of time left before Halloween, but if you're interested in some kids' costume portraits, please email me or call. 10% off Halloween cards through the 31st!

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

No comments:

Post a Comment