Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lifestyle photography (Albuquerque)

I had the huge pleasure of meeting this family at their home for a family photo session.  I love to do sessions at clients' homes because it's the best way to really capture their life.  (Thus - lifestyle photography!)  They have this darling baby girl, who was perfectly happy and so easy to get smiles from.  We started with some family pictures together, and some of the baby by herself, easy and fun.
Albuquerque family baby photographer

So important to get to see those first teeth! :)
Albuquerque family baby photographer

Albuquerque family baby photographer

Albuquerque family baby photographer

Then I asked them to play with the baby, whatever they enjoy doing together.  That's when it started to get really fun.  This is one of my favorites. :)
Albuquerque family baby photographer

I love the baby with the guitar. We used to let my first baby play with my husband's guitar (I'm not sure we kept doing that with subsequent babies as much...).
Albuquerque family baby photographer

Albuquerque family baby photographer

More baby playtime:
Albuquerque family baby photographer

Albuquerque family baby photographer

They live in the foothills with this gorgeous view. We had to do some outside too.
Albuquerque family baby photographer

I kept thinking the baby would get tired and need to be done, but she just stayed happy.  It's always such a special experience for me to get to spend time with families like this!  Thanks so much to them for sharing their home and their Saturday with me!
Albuquerque family baby photographer

If you're interested in more information about a family photography session, my website has lots of info about how I do sessions. Or you can call or email me if you have questions or would just like to chat about photo sessions.

I love doing sessions at clients' homes, but for lots of other session locations, see this blog page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment