Thursday, November 9, 2017

Beautiful evening photography in a wild flower garden (how often does that phrase come up in Albuquerque?)

It's fall portrait time! I only have a minute to post, but I have a couple of sessions that are so beautiful and I'm afraid I won't ever post them if I don't do it now. This is a family that I have loved watching grow over the past few years. Their girls are a ton of fun and I loved working with them in the wild garden background here for an evening mini-session.

Professional portrait of two beautiful sisters in a beautiful wild garden Albuquerque

I haven't loved this garden for the past couple of years, but this year was a wonderful year for it! I wish I'd started using it sooner!
Professional portrait of a happy family in beautiful wild garden Albuquerque

Professional portrait of a happy family in a beautiful wild garden Albuquerque

Professional portrait of a beautiful little girl in a beautiful wild garden Albuquerque

Professional portrait of a beautiful little girl in a beautiful wild garden Albuquerque

Professional portrait of two beautiful sisters in a beautiful wild garden Albuquerque

Here is your bonus nature picture - this creepily large spider, at least a couple of inches long, was blending into the background in the picture above, off to the left side. If you can id this spider please leave a comment below!
Professional portrait of a spider in a beautiful wild garden Albuquerque

Professional portrait of two beautiful sisters in a beautiful wild garden Albuquerque
Thanks so much to this awesome family! It's such an honor to see you again this year.

If you're interested in more information about a family photography session, my website has lots of info about how I do sessions. Or you can call or email me if you have questions or would just like to chat about it, no pressure.

I love doing photo sessions out in nature like this one, but there are lots of other good places around Albuquerque too! For lots of other session location ideas, see this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment