Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family session preview (Albuquerque baby family photographer)

I've got so many great pictures to choose from - what will I work on next??? I had to look through these from today because I knew they were going to be great. I love them! So much that I had to do a preview right away. There are lots more great ones too. It's way too late for me to be up so I may post way too many pictures here (that seems to be a symptom of lack of sleep - indecisiveness in posting)...

This little guy was a little slow getting warmed up (though he was really cute serious too) but what a smile once he got going! Thanks so much for coming! The rest of the pictures will probably be another week.







1 comment:

  1. Wow, very nice and natural looking photos. I like it!

    ReplyDelete