Friday, April 10, 2009

Preschool portraits (Albuquerque children family photographer)

We decided to do "custom" portraits this time around for the preschool portraits. I had so much fun with these! It took a little longer, but to me these are a really nice change from the normal posed school portraits. In the morning I had a nice shady spot that worked really well, but when afternoon rolled around the light was more difficult to work with. So I decided to try using the jungle play area inside the preschool - and I loved that too. To me it would be really special to have a portrait in one of the amazing dramatic play areas at the school, so I hope people like them. (Although there tends to be a giraffe looking over the kids' shoulder... I kept moving it & it kept ending up over their shoulders... I guess that's what happens in the jungle!)















No comments:

Post a Comment