Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun in the park

Time for some new pictures! I've been having the hardest time getting anything done lately... we've had car problems, we really need to buy a new car, do some trip planning (family wedding), first days of school for 2 of my kids, and some big-time weeds in my garden that I so don't want to let go to seed. I've been having that week where nothing seems to get done, even though I'm really tired at the end of the day! But, I did manage to finish one session from 2 weeks ago.

And it's SOOOOOO cute! I have been doing portraits for this family for a long while - long ago this little girl was a little reluctant, but that is ALL GONE now. She was absolutely darling, full of personality & didn't mind me taking pictures of her fun. Her brother was a little reluctant :) but there are some great ones of him too! He's just my littlest daughter's age, so I'm used to 2 year olds who aren't excited to look at the camera while smiling. It is always fun to use a park for portraits.










There was a sudden storm just as she put on the pettiskirt! It ended up being one of those really stormy nights, and it all started just when we took these pictures. :) Still SO cute, wind notwithstanding.







No comments:

Post a Comment