Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet siblings {Albuquerque children photographer}

What a week - I spent a few days in Chicago at a really good photography workshop. I learned a LOT - it was a really good experience. I think I have one picture I can post but I need to check. I actually did ride the train downtown to see some sights, but wasn't sure about the safety of the whole train experience, so I didn't take my camera :(. (It probably would have been fine, but there's no way to know that sort of thing before you try it, & it seemed better to be safe than sorry...) It's the first time I've traveled alone since before having children, if you don't count the one-day trip I took a few years ago. Strange to have the other parents on the plane struggling with kids and me not! Ha - I slept, on the plane, with nobody jumping on my lap at all. :)

But anyway, I'm still playing some catch-up with sessions and with blogging. There are a few leftover Easter portraits I thought I'd put up today. These guys are some of our favorite nice friends. Their son was one of my little boy's first friends in Albuquerque - they were part of the largest little-boy-playgroup I've ever done. Their daughter and mine are following in the boys' footsteps - they play so nicely together! And their baby is absolutely darling (even though I have no baby to match him up with for playdates). Obviously you can see that they are beautiful children, as well as good friends. Thanks so much for coming!

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

No comments:

Post a Comment