Friday, April 30, 2010

A few more senior pics

So many fun senior pictures to pick from.... honestly looking through these it looks like we must have spent all day taking them, but we didn't! I guess if you're photogenic enough, maybe almost every shot is good? :) I wish I had that problem myself. :) :) And I love the alley.

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

And I love my new window - Nina Garde got it for me, isn't it so fun??? Thanks Nina!
Albuquerque best senior photography

1 comment:

  1. OK...this is the LUCKIEST senior girl in all of Albuquerque!!! Every single one of her photos are amazing. She is beautiful and you are an AWESOME photographer!

    ReplyDelete