Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another beautiful senior - {Albuquerque senior photographry}

Another fabulous senior - she actually graduated early and didn't want to walk the line in May. She is SO on track - she has big plans and is on her way.

I love her - she's so full of fun. Every smile was hugely gorgeous. She's so positive and is such a force for goodness and beauty. Thanks so much to her & her mom - I had an amazing time & I hope you love the pictures!

Albuquerque best senior photography

This one is my favorite. I love all her big smiles too, but something about this one really speaks to me. Gorgeous.
Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Had to include both of the girls together!
Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

And this is what the future holds for them, right???
Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

1 comment: