Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Senior portraits - Military {Albuquerque senior photographer}

I'm happily surprised that I'm doing senior portraits NOW - graduation is Saturday :) - but what a huge pleasure it was to do senior pictures with this amazing guy. He is in the civil air patrol and has been appointed to West Point and is working on the Air Force Academy too. (His mom says getting an Eagle Scout is nothing compared to getting a military academy appointment. Which he also is - an Eagle Scout.) So his academic and leadership skills are amazing - what an inspiring and driven person he is.

I'm posting some favorite pictures in uniform - some casual stuff is on the way. I love these.

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography
I loved this picture with the reflection - then realized I should have his parents reflected in the background!

Albuquerque best senior photography
Here they are. I'm getting teary-eyed.

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

Albuquerque best senior photography

3 comments:

  1. great pics, Pam! The flag one is great...way better exposure than the one I took of the Space Needle. One day I'll be that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I LOVE the one with the parents reflected. I got teary-eyed too, and I don't even know them. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I LOVE the one with the parents reflected. I got teary-eyed too, and I don't even know them. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete