Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fall Minisessions - {Albuquerque family photography}

I am often asked about fall minisessions. This isn't quite fall, but I'm participating in two sets of school fundraisers to support some great local schools. I have minisessions planned for both August 26th-27th, and September 9th-10th. Please see the flyers below (click on them for a larger view).

If you'd like more information, please contact me. If you'd like to book a timeslot, just contact the school's representative as shown on the flyer (so I'm not double-booking). And let me know so I can look forward to seeing you!

August 26th - 27th (click on the image to see it larger):
Albuquerque family children baby photographer

September 9th-10th (click on the image to see it larger):
Albuquerque family children baby photographer

1 comment: