Monday, August 1, 2011

Two year old fun - {Albuquerque children photography}

This beautiful little girl just turned two years old (or at least she had... this blog post somehow got lost in the shuffle & is a bit old now). And, like many two year olds, she was not too excited about pictures. "I no want to" was a phrase we heard at least once. :) But fortunately her family had lots of patience, I'd brought a bunch of props, and we had plenty of time.  I followed her around the park and we ended up with all kinds of pictures that I really like.
Albuquerque children photographer

The tea set was a little interesting for her.  Especially with some marbles to hide in the pots and cups.
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

She was an awesome dancer to "All the Single Ladies" on her mom's ipod.  She thought it was "All the Single Babies" which I thought was hilarious.
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

She was not very interested in "Princess Horse" but did ride her a little bit.
Albuquerque children photographer

And I was so happy that she did really like my umbrella!  Her umbrella pictures are some of my favorites. 
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer
If you're interested in more information about a photography session, my website has lots of info about how I do sessions. Or you can call or email me if you have questions or would just like to chat about it.

I love doing sessions at parks like this one, but for lots of other session locations, see this blog page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment