Friday, August 26, 2011

Five days old - {Albuquerque newborn photography}

This little guy was only 5 days old when he came for newborn portraits.  (I think!)  He was so darling and sleepy - I think he slept almost the whole time.  In fact I usually get some pictures of newborns awake, and this time I don't think that happened.  I was so happy that his mom called right away after he was born.

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

It was a beautiful afternoon, and I actually have shade in my yard in the afternoon.  I love taking newborns outside. :)
Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Her dad is Irish - I love it when parents have props that mean something to them.
Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

I have a bunch more newborn sessions, along with some info on my baby plan options, on this blog page - check it out!

I offer four different options for baby photography collections. If you are interested for yourself, or if you have a friend or family member you might like to gift a collection to, I have an online magazine with more information that you might like to see. You can send me your email address below and I will email you a link right away.

Submit your email address to receive more information

* indicates required

1 comment:

  1. Holy newborn goodness. The one in the chair is perfection. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete