Friday, January 6, 2012

Albuquerque engagement photography

New Year's resolutions. I almost always refuse to make them. This year - total reversal!  I'm setting goals all over the place.  One resolution - keep up with blogging. :)  Okay, I'm always better at this after the holidays are over, so an improvement in blogging won't be that shocking.  But how about all those other goals?  We're painting the kitchen red right now, for example, and this wasn't my goal but my husband just welded the most amazing panels for our back yard.  Just the tip of the iceberg.

I am so excited for my niece, who is getting married next year in July!  She and her fiance visited for the holidays and we thought it would be fun to do some engagement photography here.  They're from the Pacific Northwest, so Albuquerque is actually the opposite of their home.  Just think of how green and verdant their wedding photography will be next year. We had a lot of fun and miss having them around!
Albuquerque engagement photographer

Albuquerque engagement photographer

Albuquerque engagement photographer

Albuquerque engagement photographer

Albuquerque engagement photographer

Albuquerque engagement photographer

Albuquerque engagement photographer

Albuquerque engagement photographer
If you're interested in more information about wedding or engagement photography, you can call or email me and we can chat about it.

I love doing sessions at great places like this, but for lots of other session locations, see this blog page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment