Friday, January 20, 2012

Albuquerque Senior Portraits

It's January! Usually the slowest month for photography anyway, I've been spending the month 1) spending time with family 2) painting my kitchen (almost done now) and 3) working on a lot of business strategy, streamlining things, lots of things like that.

I'm so excited about the first big project I've finished - it's my new website, http://seniors.etherdox.com.   I love high school senior portraits, and I decided I want to try to focus more energy on them. 

Albuquerque senior photographer

My new senior website has a ton of galleries, so you may see someone you know!  It also has senior session choices that make more sense :) (a problem I'd definitely been struggling with), and some hopefully helpful information too. 

I also have a new Model Program - I'm excited because it will start with a short model session with a theme (of my choice... but we'll discuss, don't worry. It will have to fit your personality!)
Albuquerque senior photographer

So please help me out & check out my new website.  If you're looking for a senior photographer, I'd love to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment