Thursday, April 19, 2012

Newborn baby princess - {Albuquerque newborn photography}

I am so happy to present this darling new little girl! I met her big sister when she was first born also, so it was a huge honor and pleasure to get to see all of them again.

Albuquerque newborn photographer

There is nothing like a not-quite-two-year-old with a new baby!  They were so darling together.
Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

After a couple of false starts, the baby fell into a really good sleep.
Albuquerque newborn photographer

Over the winter, I accumulated some newborn props, wraps, headbands, etc. and I was excited to get to use them.  I actually went a little overboard... I need a baby boy too!  (Luckily there are some on my schedule coming up!)
Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

Once she was really soundly asleep, she was even happy to be on her tummy, which was NOT the case earlier. :)  I love how cozy newborns sleep!  It is worth the wait every time.
Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

Albuquerque newborn photographer

 I have a bunch more newborn sessions, along with some info on my baby plan options, on this blog page - check it out!

I offer four different options for baby photography collections. If you are interested for yourself, or if you have a friend or family member you might like to gift a collection to, I have an online magazine with more information that you might like to see. You can send me your email address below and I will email you a link right away.

Submit your email address to receive more information

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment