Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring senior session - graduation is coming!

It is almost graduation time! I am doing some last minute senior sessions for some seniors who wanted pictures when it's green out (or maybe they are thinking they want a session with no horrible wind!).

This amazing senior is one of my very favorites.  He is smart, honest, & hardworking.  He's got a plan for his future.  He can fix cars.  He's been taking care of our house & dog for us when we go on vacation for a few years, and our silly dog has never been less paranoid when we're gone.  I mean, anyone who goes out of his way to be nice to a really goofy dog - good person.  Now - how many senior boys are actually - really - happy about going to get senior portraits done?  Raise your hand?  I know.  This guy - happy, for real.  These smiles are not faked.
Albuquerque senior photography

We went to one of the petroglyph parks, and it was BRIGHT out.  In my brain there was going to be shade in the late afternoon - there was not.  But luckily 1) it wasn't actually hot out, 2) I'd brought some flashes and could work with the sun.  What a great location for high desert natives. :)
Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

I am so happy that the bosque is starting to get green.
Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

We made one last trip - up to the mesa top at sunset.  Perfect light.  And we timed it just right too.
Albuquerque senior photography

I love it when the sunset really works.  Much better with a few clouds.
Albuquerque senior photography
If you or someone in your life is looking for senior portraits, you can get a lot of information on my sessions on my website: http://seniors.etherdox.com, including how to book a session.  I'd love to work with you too!

I love doing sessions at great places like this these, but for lots of other session locations, see this blog page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment