Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beautiful spring wedding

I was so fortunate to be asked to photograph this bride and groom's wedding! I have known the beautiful bride for many years and I'm so happy that she found this great guy to marry. She planned the day herself, and she did an awesome job!

First of all, I love that her dress was her mom's dress. Even the veil. (I am admittedly biased - I wore my mom's wedding dress... but I changed the veil.) What a gorgeous, timeless style!

Professional photo of a bride and her mother getting ready before her wedding Albuquerque

Professional photo of a bride and her mother getting ready before her wedding Albuquerque

Professional photo of a bride before her wedding Albuquerque

I really enjoy getting to hear about the bride from her friends - these awesome bridesmaids had some great stories to tell, including a fun disagreement about how many years they actually have known each other. Either way you tell it, it's a long time. :)
Professional photo of a bride, bridesmaids, and her mother getting ready before her wedding Albuquerque

(This is her dad and brothers. I realized as I was writing this that it could be taken as a groom picture. But nope.)
Professional photo of the bride's father and brothers wedding Albuquerque

The church is St. Joseph's, which I had never been inside before. It is really beautiful - I love the light.
Professional photo of a bride and her mother getting ready before her wedding Albuquerque

Professional photo of a bride and her parents walking up the aisle wedding Albuquerque

Professional photo of a bride and her mother wedding Albuquerque

Professional photo of a Catholic wedding Albuquerque

Professional photo of a bride and groom wedding Albuquerque

Professional photo of a bride and groom's first kiss wedding Albuquerque

Congratulations!
Professional photo of a bride and groom just married wedding Albuquerque

And here's a preview of the bride & groom pictures, along with bridal party, etc., at their beautiful reception venue Casa de las Suenas. More to come!
Professional photo of a bride and groom just married wedding Albuquerque

No comments:

Post a Comment