Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bosque family portraits I

I spent this Saturday taking more pictures in the Bosque.... yes, even though I haven't finished the ones from last week. Honestly this week I wasn't even home long enough to look through the latest week's set of portraits. This week is also going to be tough. Luckily the pictures themselves are good, so when I can get a little time they come together quickly.


This is one of my favorite big families! Their oldest is a senior so I took a few extra pictures of him. (If you want more, or indoors, or with a prop or something, let me know!) Anyway I had to do a little head-switching between shots, but in general all 7 kids were looking the right direction, at the right time, and smiling! I love it! Okay guys it'll be a couple of weeks & I'll have all your photos ready to go....








No comments:

Post a Comment