Tuesday, December 15, 2009

24 Hour Special!

One of the labs I use is having a 24 hour special on standouts, and since I love these I thought I would pass the savings on to you! So if you're reading this and you love standouts too, give me a call today! The sale is buy 2, get 1 free, and it's good today 12/15 at 5:00 pm, until tomorrow 12/16 at 5:00 pm. My prices are here along with some more information.

A standout is a photograph mounted on thick, light, gatorfoam backing, finished with black or white trim. They come ready to hang - no framing needed.

( I just noticed I don't list 12" square sizes... they would be the same as an 11x14.)

This is what I have on my wall - 3 12"-square standouts. I love them! As someone told me last week - they, well, stand out! It's a really nice modern way to display your portraits.

Albuquerque family photography

No comments:

Post a Comment