Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas at home

They were so cute when we got home from church that I had to take their pictures. Really, how many different colors and patterns can we fit into one picture? But this is us, right down to the stripes... the only thing that would have been MORE us is the picture I could have taken 10 minutes later that would have had considerably more running & jumping in it. (And you would have seen that we definitely hadn't picked up the living room in the recent past.)

I haven't made a Christmas card for us yet - I'm definitely leaning towards no Christmas cards this year. Just the thought of not addressing cards makes me kind of happy. I wonder if I could hire my children to address cards? Then it might be worth it.

I sure love these guys.

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

1 comment:

  1. What lovely pictures! I love these kiddos! I love Mattie in glasses, when did that happen? Even though Chris and I have 20/20, I think Ruby might need glasses. Did you hear about little Beckett? He's getting glasses too! How cute will he be!

    ReplyDelete