Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Christmas portraits

I'm almost through my holiday portraits - I'm posting some galleries now, and if I've not gotten to yours yet, it should be ready on Monday or Tuesday.

This was a really fun session - this great family is moving to China and wanted a family portrait with their new addition before they left. He was such a cutie, and their daughter is always a blast - I'm laughing the whole time I've got her in front of the camera. It was hard to choose what to post - I think I post too many in general, but I know it's fun for their friends to get to see too...

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

I always get such nice comments when these beautiful kids appear on my blog :) - they came all dressed up for some Christmas portraits. They are always so good, and I love what we got!
Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

No comments:

Post a Comment