Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baptism photography

Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity of being the photographer for a baptism. It was a beautiful ceremony with a really neat family, a privilege to be there for sure. There are some ceremony pictures here, then we did some group pictures at the church, and then there was a really nice reception at a nearby park. (Thanks for the cake!)

As a photographer it's always so fun when my subjects have eyes like these children have! It's harder to tell on the group shots, but the baby and her siblings have these glowing gorgeous eyes. I didn't enhance at all.

Thanks so much for the opportunity - I loved meeting your family & being there at your special occasion! This is a sample of just a few of the ceremony & group pictures; the rest of the gallery will be ready in a few days.















The baby fell asleep in the middle of family portraits... SO cute!










2 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! I could feel the emotion of the event. Thank you. They are going to be hard to pick from!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby! I love the shots outside on the grass.

    Great session.

    LJ

    ReplyDelete