Sunday, June 7, 2009

Studio family portraits

And now for something different. :) This family was expecting to take pictures in the back yard, but on their way to my house, less than 1/2 a mile away, suddenly a huge windstorm arose! Everything was fine, I'd just raked the leaves off the grass & set up a chair, and by the time they arrived there was no using the back yard without blowing away. They very nicely agreed to use the backdrop that had been set up for antique portraits.

My kids also think it is important for you to know that the beautiful mom painted these shirts - they were so impressed, and so am I! (They know I'm not good at drawing, and they don't consider photography art, so I am officially NOT an artist to them. Their dad is, and they are, but not me.)

Anyway, don't they look so great? :) (Much better than they would have in the wind outside...)











I wish I looked this good in pictures with my kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment