Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer family session

This session was so fun - there were so many fun images that it 1) took me a long time to finish for their gallery, and 2) it is impossible to pick through for my blog. They have such beautiful eyes! What beautiful children. I was extra-impressed that the little boy not only hung on for a whole bunch of portraits of himself & the family, but even after he got to go outside & play he still came back for a few more with his sleeping sister.

Thanks so much for coming - it was great to meet you!


I am a huge fan of pictures with special blankets. We have some very special blankets at our house, and they are an important part of life! (Sometimes we have to do some very fast laundry so they're available when needed!)


This has been the summer of bubbles-pictures. I love this one because the bubbles show so well! And he was perfectly enthusiastic with them too.













No comments:

Post a Comment